How to Cook Ready To Bake Lasagna
- You don't need to thaw, but if you let it thaw it is going to cook faster.
- If frozen can take 45-60 or even more. If thaw it can take from 35-45 min. The time depends on oven, so please check. Check temperature in the center of lasagna, when done temperature needs to be at about 150degrees.
- Turn oven at 400 degrees.
- Cover the lasagna with a foil paper making a tent so the mozzarella won't stick to the foil.
- Check temperature in the center of lasagna, making sure it reads 150-160 degrees.
- Remove foil paper and turn oven to broil for few minutes. (2 o 3)
- Takeout out of oven and let it sit for about 5 min. (I know… longest 5 minutes… but mozzarella needs to get a bit hard so you can slice it)
Don't let it brown to much... Just a bit of color.
PLEASE ENJOY YOUR LASAGNA!