How to Cook Pasta Sauces
You don’t need to thaw the whole container, if cooking only for one or two people just cut your sauce in cubes, to do this, let it thaw just until is soft enough to cut, put the unused cubes back in the freezer…. Clever….
Our Sauces are ready to eat, just warm up and enjoy.
- Let the sauce thaw out.
- Warm up on the skillet where you will be adding your pasta.
- Keep sauce in low heat so it won’t dry out.
- Our Sauce dries out a bit add pasta water, pasta water was the starch and flavor of the pasta.
- Alfredo sauce can burn, remember is cheese, heat in medium low heat, Mix until the sauce looks creamy and perfect.
- Always add the pasta to the sauce!! Some chefs like to finish cooking their pastas in the sauce.
- Don’t add oil to the water if you are going to use a sauce, oil will prevent sauce to stick to pasta.
- If you are going to serve your pasta with out sauce, a great olive oil or butter or a mix of both is necessary to avoid pasta to stick.
- DellaCasa Sauces are perfect just as they are, but you can always add to them, for example, you can spice it up with red pepper flakes or any other heat, or mix them together.