How to Cook Fresh Pasta
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add salt.
- Add Fresh Pasta to the boiling water.
- Cook the Pasta for 2 to 3 minutes. Do not rinse.
- Remove from water, toss pasta with DellaCasa Pasta Sauce or olive oil INMEDIATELY after boiling to avoid sticking.
- No need to add oil to the water if you have a Pasta Sauce ready to mix with pasta immediately after boiling.
- If you need to cook and hold the pasta then add olive oil to the water to prevent from sticking and hold in a airtight container.
- Water need to be salty, Italians refer to water as “Salty as the Sea” Fresh Pasta cooks faster than regular pasta so water needs to be salty so pasta can absorb some salt. Salty water and cooking time are the secret for a perfect al dente Fresh Pasta Dish. Salting water.
- will ensure that the whole pasta dish taste good.
• NEVER OVERCOOK FRESH PASTA • SALTY WATER