How to Cook Ravioli
Keep Ravioli Frozen to avoid sticking
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add salt.
- Add Ravioli frozen to boiling water.
- Cook Ravioli 3 to 4. When Ravioli floats is ready. Do not rinse.
- Remove from water, toss Ravioli with olive oil or sauce INMEDIATELY.
- If you need to cook and hold it then add olive oil to prevent from sticking and hold in a airtight container.
- Water need to be salty, Italians refer to water as “Salty as the Sea, Salty water and cooking time are the secret for a perfect al dente RAavioli Dish. Salting water will ensure that the whole pasta dish taste good.
• NEVER OVERCOOK FRESH PASTA • SALTY WATER