- 8oz Della Casa Linguini
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 (or slightly more) cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Melt butter in a small pot over medium heat. Add flour and whisk until well combined. Add chicken broth and milk, stir, allow to come to a boil, and stir until slightly thickened. Add 2/3 of the parmesan cheese and mix until melted. Add salt and pepper to taste. Put aside
- Salt water until noticeable to taste and cook linguini to just under fully done (al dente). Immediately mix with sauce to keep the linguini from sticking.
- Add turkey, peas and mushrooms, and mix until evenly combined. Top with the remaining parmesan and then with the bread crumbs. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees, or until you see the bread crumbs start to brown.