Shrimp & Linguine Fra Diavolo
- 1 14 oz. Della Casa Traditional Fettuccine
- 1 package Della Casa Chunky Marinara Sauce
- 8 ounces small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 sprig of basil
- In a large saucepan, heat DellaCasa Chunky Marinara sauce. (if you dont want the chunks of tomato, just blend sauce for 5 seconds)
- Add to the Marinara the red pepper flakes, and parsley, bring marinara to a boil.
- Add the shrimp, let it cook until shrimp turn pink.
- Bring marinara to low heat and let simmer
- Bring a large pot of salted water (salt until taste is reminiscent of ocean water) to a boil and cook Fettuccine for 3 minutes.
- Serve sauce over pasta, decorate with sprig of basil, sprinkle with grated parmesan or romano cheese