- 2 pounds bag of mussels
- 1 Pound bag of mixed seafood
- 1oz Fresh Parsley Chopped
- 14 oz DellaCasa Marinara Sauce
- 14 oz DellaCasa Fresh Fettuccine
- Parmesan Cheese to top Fettuccine, as much as you would like.
1. Rinse, trim beards if any, and scrub mussels under cold running water, discarding any broken shells.
2. Place DellaCasa Marinara Sauce in a pan and heat sauce in medium temperature.
3. Add mussels, mix sea food and fresh parsley to the marinara sauce, steam until all mussels are opened about 10-12 minutes max, add a bit of water if sauce dries too much. Low heat.
4. For the Pasta: Boil water, salt water (You need to taste the salt in the water) cook Fettuccine for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove Pasta from water and toss with olive oil.
5. Scoop Sea Food and Mussels Marinara on top and surrounding pasta, and top with Parmesan Cheese. Serve with crusty bread for dipping into the broth.