- Della Casa Fresh Cavatelli 14 oz
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 cup flat leave fresh parsley
- 1 cup of fresh chopped fresh cheese
- The juice of one lemon
- 1/2 stick butter
- Salt and pepper
- Optional: add tuna or chopped grilled chicken
Sauté the onions and green peppers in butter, until onion is crystal color.
Follow cooking instructions on pasta package. Do not drain the pasta all the way, leave a bit of the pasta water to combine with rest of the ingredients.
Add the cooked onions and green pepper to the pasta. Add rest of the ingredients mix together, add salt and pepper to taste, Enjoy a refreshing and very easy to make pasta salad! You can serve it cold or hot!!