- 1 Chicken breast boneless/skinless and cut in pieces
- 24oz sliced mushrooms sauteed in olive oil or butter with salt, pepper, garlic
- 1 package DellaCasa Spinach
- Fettuccine or Jalapeno Fettucine if you like spicy pasta
- 1 container of DellaCasa Asiago Alfredo Sauce
1. Boil 4 to 5 quarts of water, salt the water to taste.
2. Thaw the frozen Alfredo Sauce on a skillet in low heat, Our Alfredo Sauce does not have any emulsifiers or any artificial ingredients and may separate when warmed. Stir vigorously if this occurs to smooth the sauce. Add the cooked chicken and saut?ed mushrooms to the warm alfredo sauce and keep mixing until thoroughly heated.
3. Add fettuccine and let cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Bring fettuccine out and serve on a plate
4. Scoop Alfredo chicken and mushroom sauce and top pasta. Sprinkle with parmesean or romano cheese to taste.